Monday, 23 April 2018

23/4/2018

Aim: To be able to design plans for back out procedures
To be able to explain the importance of the user acceptance process

Outcomes:
Create a templates for a range of backup procedures
State the importance of the registration and user acceptance process
List the steps required for the registration and user acceptance process
Write details with reasons of the registration process
Write details with reasons of the user acceptance process


Today we looked into the new U29 assignments which was about backup procedures and how they can be used to prevent data integrity. A weakness of today was that I actually was almost 2 hours late for college which was because I overslept due to my alarm not being set. On the other hand to make up for this lost time, I will be coming into college early tomorrow to finish some other work that I missed. A strength however is that I completed a whole assignment and made a very good start on another of them so I am making my way back slowly to being level with my work.

My next piece of work is U29 A4T1 which is due tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment