Friday, 11 May 2018

11/5/2018

Lesson Aim:
To introduce what is required to complete Assignment Three
To complete Assignment Two to a great standard
To investigate line following techniques 

Learning Objectives:
Investigate the use of sensors in NXT Robot design
Develop skills writing code in NXC
To complete Assignment Two
Investigate different methods of line following in NXCTo evaluate what is required to begin working on Assignment Three



This morning I made lots of progress on my work for unit 14. I managed to complete all of the testing for the code for my robot and it works great. This afternoon we had a tutor hour about the problems that our world will/is facing and what is causing them. I think that a big challenge that our society will face in the future is littering because more and more people are doing it day by day. This is a very bad thing because it can cause harm to animals and their habitats which also comes back to affecting humans. My SMART target for today was Complete 2 hours of more work on SQLite to make sure I am confident when it comes to the practical work.

The next assignment I have due is U14 A2T1 due tonight. I still have a lot of work to complete on it so will have to work from home tonight to get it finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment