Learning Outcomes (what the learner will be able to do)
Be confident using the interface for DBLite
Refine the search using the WHERE command
Use logical operators to be more selective in SQL
Identify specific data as requested
Delete records from a database
Consider how law impacts on databases
Identify how specific legislation can impact data storage
Identify valid but inaccurate data
Edit large sets of data to present useable information
Edit large sets of data to present accurate, valid and usable information
Learning Objectives (skills, knowledge & attitudes)
Develop SQL query skills
Edit and process data for a purpose
This afternoon we got past the stage of experimenting with SQL and started using it properly to manipulate a database with 1000 entries. I now feel more confident with SQL because we have been using it for a couple of lessons now. Something that I would like to do that would help me in the SQL practical is to make lots more notes on the work that we are using for practice. A weakness is that I am a little behind on my workload so I need to work as efficiently as possible at home in order to catch up.
The next assignment that I have due is a resubmission for Unit 24 tonight which is A2T1.
No comments:
Post a Comment