Monday, 14 May 2018

14/5/2018

Aim: To be able to describe/explain/comprehensively explain different file types, bit depths, colour spaces and optimisation

Outcomes:
Explain the differences between bitmaps and vectors with suitable images 
Identify three different colour spaces and explain how graphic designs would use those colour spaces
Write detailed and clear reasoned article about the use of different colour spaces including suitable images

This morning we were introduced to the new unit which is all about graphical media and design. I think that I will enjoy this unit because I am really interested about encouraging my skills in graphic design. On the other hand I feel that the first assignment is a bit repetitive because we have learnt about the file types and whatnot last year as part of unit 30. A weakness of today is that I did not complete as much as A1 as I would have liked to because I only managed to complete 1 out of 3 sections.

The next assignment I have due is a resubmission for Unit 3 due tonight (A1T1)

No comments:

Post a Comment