Tuesday, 10 July 2018

10/7/2018

Work on outstanding resubmissions
Clarify any comments on U3 work
Present data in an accurate and easy to read format
Identify outstanding work
Prioritise outstanding work
Set share settings on documents to anyone with the link can comment


Today I came into college in the morning and completed lots of work for Unit 35 which means I am almost caught up on my workload for the rest of the year at college. On the other hand, I may need some extra time to complete this as it is due today but I will try my hardest to complete it from home. I am very happy that the end of the year is approaching for me so I will be able to move onto full time work somewhere but I still need to work as hard as I can to complete everything ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment