Monday, 9 July 2018

9/7/2018

Aims:To be able to create digital graphics for an interactive media product following industry practice
To review the digital graphics created
To complete unfinished work for U35

Outcomes:
Create interactive media graphics for an interactive media product following industry practice
Create interactive media graphics for an interactive media product to a good technical standard following industry practice, showing some imagination 
Create interactive media graphics for an interactive media product to a technical quality that reflects near technical standards following industry practice, showing creativity and flair, working independently to professional expectations
To collect four or five reviews on your digital graphics
To describe any further improvements that can be made to the graphics

Complete resubmissions and unfinished work for U35


Today has been a very productive day for me because I have been determined to complete lots of work. I managed to complete all resubmissions that are due soon (except for U3 A3T2) and also had plenty of time to work on unit 35 digital graphics. I am really pleased with the way my graphics have turned out to be which might be due to the amount of time I spent planning them.

My next piece of work due is a resubmissions for Unit 3 which is A3T2 and this is due tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment