Monday, 16 July 2018

16/7/2018

Aims: To complete unfinished work for U35
To complete any unfinished work for all other units
Outcomes:
Complete resubmissions and unfinished work for U35
Complete and hand in U35 SoA and end of unit survey
Complete any other unfinished units, including SoA
Complete Summer reviews
Complete exit interview


Today I handed in part one of assignment 3 for unit 35 so now only need to complete part two. To do this I need the results for my survey so that I can reflect back on my graphics and state what I could do to improve them. In the meantime for this, I can complete any resubmissions that I have to do and I also have unit 23 to change too. A strength is that I know exactly what I should be focusing on but I weakness is that I still have lots to complete before the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment