To understand the developments in HCI and how it has impacted on society, economy and culture
To evaluate the impact of a potential future development in HCI
To explain some of the fundamental principles of HCI
Objectives:
Explain how HCI has impacted on society, economy and culture
Predict and describe a future development in HCI and state how it's impact on society, economy and culture
State how perception affects HCI
Today I learnt about why HCI design is important and what aspects effect the users experience of it. Another positive of today was that I completed A1T1 for Unit 23 and have now moved on to the distinction criteria of the task. I am very interested in this topic because I am enjoying learning about the history of VR (Virtual Reality).
My next piece of work that I have due is A2 A3 which is due tomorrow but I must complete the practical task in time to complete it.
No comments:
Post a Comment