Monday, 4 December 2017

4/12/2017

Aim: 
To understand the developments in HCI and how it has impacted on society, economy and culture

Objectives:
Understand and state what is meant by HCI
To be able to state briefly some developments in HCI
State at least one example of how HCI has impacted on society, economy and culture
Explain in detail how HCI has impacted on society, economy and culture

Today we were introduced to Unit 23 which is about Human Computer Interactions. This is the way that humans interact with computers. I learnt how it benefits the society, culture and economy in different ways. Unfortunately I am still behind on some work and introducing this unit has made me realise how far behind I am so I need to complete a lot of work from home this week.

The next two pieces of work that I have due are a Unit 20 resubmission and Unit 13 peice of work which are due tomorrow (5/12/2017).

No comments:

Post a Comment