Lesson Aim:
To work on the completion of A3.
To work on resubmission of A2T1, A2T2
Learning Outcomes:
Learners able to identify problem areas of A3.
Learners to set a SMART target related to current progress.
Learners to review aforementioned SMART target.
Learning Objectives:
Develop knowledge on using Blender to create 3D models.
Demonstrate what constitutes a good SMART target.
Resubmit A2T1, A2T2
Work on submission of A3
Today I completed all assignments and resubmissions that are due today and handed them in on time. I also made lots of progress completing 3D models for Unit 41. I am pleased with how much I managed to model on my bird table because it looks very precise and once I add a texture, it will look more lifelike. My SMART target for today was to complete the rest of my 3D models by the end of today. Unfortunately, I did not manage to reach that however I did complete lots of work on them.
My next piece of work is due on the 22nd of which are the 3D model assignments. I am coming into college on that day to make sure I am caught up on everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment