Lesson Aim:
To work on the completion of A3.
Finalise all work for the unit.
Learning Outcomes:
Learners able to identify problem areas of A3.
Learners to set a SMART target related to current progress.
Learners to review aforementioned SMART target.
Learning Objectives:
Develop knowledge on using Blender to create 3D models.
Demonstrate what constitutes a good SMART target.
Identify how critical feedback can lead to increased quality of work.
Work on submission of A3
Today I came into college to complete and completed all of my work for Unit 41 which is now crossed off on my workload list. This means that I can now focus on other units without worrying until I get a resubmission. My SMART target for today was to maintain my sleeping schedule so that I have at least 8 hours sleep on college nights. This will means I can be awake to work as much as possible in class. We had a tutor hour today on resilience and three methods of coping with stress that I would use are sleeping, eating and finding something to distract/entertain myself. A weakness of today is that I didn't manage to fully complete my website so I still have to wait a while before I can continue working on the U20 assignments.
My next peice of work is due on the 12th of January for unit 23.
No comments:
Post a Comment