Friday, 12 January 2018

12/1/2018

Learning Objectives: 
Explain the basics of Event Driven Programming
Explain some advanced aspects of Event Driven Programming
Outline what is required to complete A1T1
Work on completion of A1T1


This morning we started a new unit which was U14 which is all about event driven programming. I think that I have a head start in this unit because the write up is similar from the things we learnt about programing last year. My SMART target that I have set myself for this week is To complete as much conductive research over the period of next week so that I am confident in writing up my assignment.

The next assignment that I have due is U13 which is due today so I need to make sure it is complete and handed in by tonight.

Objectives
Identify the difference between analogue and digital
Identify where analogue / digital signals are from and their uses
Understand the process of conversion


This afternoon we also started a new unit which is U24 which is about controlling systems and analogue/digital signals. I remember some of this when I was back at school so can already understand most of it. Our tutor hour was about democracy and I scored 5/10 on the questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment