To describe how data can be represented in control systems
Identify elements of digital/analogue systems
Learning Outcomes (what the learner will be able to do)
Express numbers using some of: binary, hexadecimal, Binary Coded Decimals (BCD), ASCII
Identify explain some data types
Explain digital and analogue characteristics
Explain what microcontrollers are
Identify what a digital and analogue signal are
Learning Objectives (skills, knowledge & attitudes)
Express numbers using some of: binary, hexadecimal, Binary Coded Decimal, ASCII
Identify the difference between analogue and digital
Identify where analogue / digital signals are from and their uses
Understand the process of conversion
This morning we watched a video and I was interested of how Tesla cars were made and I noted down what type of control systems are used in the machines. We also started the new assignment in which we have to thoroughly compare analogue to digital signals. A weakness of today is that I was struggling to calculate binary and hexadecimal equations.
Lesson Aim:
To develop knowledge of EDP.
To outline what is required for A1T2
Learning Outcomes:
Learn about service oriented EDP
Create a research and work plan for A1T2
Conduct research on A1T2
Begin work on A1T2
Learning Objectives:
Explain service oriented Event Driven Programming
Explain the definition of service oriented EDP
Research further key aspects of Event Driven Programming
Review what is required for A1T2
This afternoon we had a talk from the head of center about advice for jobs and apprenticeships which has given me some good advice on what to apply for in the near future. I set myself a SMART target to apply for as many part-time jobs as possible over the weekend and to make sure that my CV is up to date. An example of a user event driven program is opening a program. This would have an output of opening and setting up the program. A weakness of this afternoon was that I asked to start blogs in which the tutor thought was "a bit cheeky".
The next assignment I have due is today which U24 A1T1.
No comments:
Post a Comment