Monday, 15 January 2018

15/1/2018

Aims: To be able to design input and output HCIs to meet given specifications
To be able to explain how an HCI could be adjusted for specialist needs

Objectives:
Create designs for the Sundown festival, including the input and output tasks/activities they include
Comprehensively explain what is meant by specialist need
Describe three ways that an interface could be adapted for visual impairment
State at least one way that an interface could be adapted for each of the other specialist needs: aural, oral and physical impairment and reading difficulties/dyslexia


Today I learnt about impaired users and how you can design an HCI to suit their needs. I managed to finish and submit U23 work. A weakness of today was that I was one minute late back for class. I also need to complete lots more work at home due to being behind on some parts.

The next assignment that I have due is U20 web development as it is late and I need to work on it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment