Tuesday, 16 January 2018

16/1/2018

Lesson Aim: 
Know what evidence is required for Assignment 3 and how to present it.


Learning Outcomes (what the learner will be able to do)

Document the troubleshooting process
Identify how you worked safely
Identify suitable sources to aid in troubleshooting
Document the troubleshooting process to a high standard
Identify different backup strategies/methods
Justify the best way to backup data 
Hand in outstanding work
Check links are publicly accessible
Complete SoA

Learning Objectives (skills, knowledge & attitudes)

Refine work
Review peers work against criteria
Provide useful feedback

Identify useful sources
Select best sources


Today we went over the final two assignments which are A3T2 and A3T3 of U13. I am confident in completing A3T2 however I might need some help with A3T3 as I am confused in what to do. We played two Kahoot quizzes about hardware and software troubleshooting and I scored high on the first one but struggled with the second as it was very complex.

The next piece of work that I have due is a U13 resubmission tonight and I am also behind on two pieces of U20 work.

No comments:

Post a Comment