Friday, 8 December 2017

8/12/2017

Lesson Aim:
To work on the completion of A3.
To work on completion of A2T1, A2T2
To critically assess 3D models.

Learning Outcomes:
Learners able to identify problem areas of A3.
Learners to set a SMART target related to current progress.
Learners to review aforementioned SMART target.

Learning Objectives:
Develop knowledge on using Blender to create 3D models.
Demonstrate what constitutes a good SMART target.
Work on resubmission of A2T1, A2T2
Work on submission of A3


Today I managed to complete my SMART target of creating at least two 3D models for my assignment and am very proud of the effort that I put into creating them. A weakness of today that I did not complete any resubmissions but I have just under a week to complete them. I also spent around 1 hour trying to fix a rendering issue that I had.

My next assignment is due on the 12th of December which is A2 A3 for Unit 13. I need to complete this ASAP.



No comments:

Post a Comment