Tuesday, 20 February 2018

20/2/2018

Lesson Aims:
Understand legal and ethical issues relating to the use of information

Learning Outcomes (what the learner will be able to do)

Identify key legislation relating to information
Identify how the legislation affects the use of information
Identify clauses from legal acts.
Identify what the GDPR is
Understand the main purpose of the GDPR
Identify the differences between the GDPR & DPAGive examples of how companies will need to comply with the GDPR
Give examples of how companies could be punished under the GDPR
Give examples of the impact of data breaches on companies
Identify the ethical considerations of using information
Discuss the specific ethical considerations for a specific case study
Understand how to progress with A1T1

Learning Objectives (skills, knowledge & attitudes)

Know the rights you and your data have under law
Know how to proceed with A1T1


Today I came into college this afternoon and we did research on the laws of Data and how the effect people. I found out about a new legislation called the GDRR which will be introduced in May of this year. It is more strict and has more rules and punishments that apply to it. I also found out about someone that worked for the NSA that leaked data.

The next assignment that I have due is U14 A4T1 and U24 A1T3 which are both due on the 23rd of February. All U3 work is also due on the 27th of February.

No comments:

Post a Comment