Aims: To create input and output HCIs to meet a given specification
Objectives:
Create some input and output HCIs using prototyping software e.g. Evolus Pencil
Create all the input and output HCIs using prototyping software
Take some screenshots during the creation process to help explain how you created your HCIs
Comprehensively explain the creation process using annotated screenshots
State the functionality of your HCIs
Today I spent the entire day working on U23 outstanding work and am very close to submitting A3T1 for it. I only need to link the hyperlinks on the last page to the desired weblinks. To do this I have to change the code because it does not let you change it in the Pencil software. After this, the next piece of work that I have to do is resubmissions for Unit 41 which is due on the 7th of this month.
No comments:
Post a Comment