Friday, 9 February 2018

9/2/2018

Lesson Aim:
To work on completion of A1 (T1/T2/T3)
Analyse what is required to complete A4T1

Learning Outcomes:
Finalise writing for A1T1
Use research to finalise writing for A1T2Utilise research to complete A1T3
Submit A1T1
Submit A1T2
Submit A1T3

Create a work-plan for A4T1

Learning Objectives:
Utilise Research to complete Assignment 1
Complete Assignment 1
Analyse A4T1


This morning I worked at a constant rate to complete and submit A1T1 for unit 14. I am proud of the pace that I was at to finish this because it allowed me to complete it very quickly. After lunch, I will need to complete unit 3 A1T1 because it is due today so this is my main priority.



Lesson Aim:
Demonstrate understanding on completed content
Work towards completing U24 A1T3 to a high standard
Develop programming knowledge

Learning Outcomes (what the learner will be able to do)

Be able to express numbers using some of: binary, hexadecimal, Binary Coded Decimals (BCD), ASCII
Work on outstanding tasks
Demonstrate technical skills developed in A1
Explain in detail number systems, logic, logic operators and data types
Be able to convert numbers between key numbering systems
Refresh/Develop programming skills

Learning Objectives (skills, knowledge & attitudes)

Identify areas of weakness from covered content
Identify outstanding tasks
Prioritise outstanding tasks for U24 / U14
Proof read work and check it meets the required criteria

This afternoon I used my time to benefit my knowledge in Unit 14 with a test that we took. I received 11 out of 31 marks which is a weakness because it shows that I need to improve in some areas of this unit. In Tutor Hour today we signed up for linkedin. I already was signed up so I just updated my profile so it is now up to date. The SMART target that I set myself today was to to review the test that we took today and answer the questions correctly over the half term.

The next assignment that I have due is Unit 3 A1T1 which is due tonight but I am having difficulty with it so I may have to speak to my Tutor.

No comments:

Post a Comment