To work on completion of A1 (T1/T2/T3)
Analyse what is required to complete A4T1
Learning Outcomes:
Utilise research to complete A1T3
Submit A1T2
Submit A1T3
Create a work-plan for A4T1
Learning Objectives:
Utilise Research to complete Assignment 1
This morning I dedicate my entire time into finishing my assignments that are due soon. I have managed to complete lots of progress on A1T2 for unit 24 and am up to the point that I know I will be able to hand it in on time. A weakness is that I have still not completed A1,2 and 3 for unit 14 and they are due very soon.
Work on U24 A1 T3, U14 A4T1
Learning Outcomes (what the learner will be able to do)
Express numbers using some of: binary, hexadecimal, Binary Coded Decimals (BCD), ASCII
Identify explain some data types
Work on outstanding tasks
Have the technical skills to be able to complete all of A1
Explain in detail number systems, logic, logic operators and data types
Be able to convert numbers between key numbering systems
Refresh/Develop programming skills
Learning Objectives (skills, knowledge & attitudes)
Express numbers using some of: binary, hexadecimal, Binary Coded Decimal, ASCII
Identify outstanding tasks
Prioritise outstanding tasks for U24 / U14
Proof read work and check it meet the required criteria
This afternoon we had a tutor hour on radicalisation and what/what not to trust. My peer, Jordan, helped me understand how to calculate Binary, Denary and Hexadecimal which will very much help me when preforming calculations for my U24 assignment. We also played a couple of Kahoot quizzes which I found okay. My SMART target was to "To complete as much conductive research over the period of next week so that I am confident in writing up my assignment."
My next pieces of work are resubmissions for Unit 41 which are due on the 7th of February.
No comments:
Post a Comment