Monday, 5 March 2018

5/3/2018

Aim: To document the HCIs
To evaluate the HCIs developed

Objectives: 
Understand the importance of documentation
Create documentation of your HCICreate well structured documentation of your HCI
Understand the importance of evaluation
Look at your HCIs and state what the good points are
Look at your HCIs and state what the bad points are
Suggest some improvements for your HCIs 
Objectively look at your HCIs and suggest some improvements that would benefit the user experience


Today I came into college to progress with my outstanding work. Although I added a lot of work into what I already had, I failed to submit any pieces. This means that I need to complete lots of work from home because it is due very soon. Today we looked at how to structure the next assignment which is creating documentation on my HCI. I am unable to suggest improvements for my HCI as of yet because I do not have many responses to my survey.

The next assignments is due on tomorrow which is U23 A3T2.

No comments:

Post a Comment