Tuesday, 10 October 2017

10/10/2017

Lesson Aim:
Finalise a document to help you in the troubleshooting and repair process

Learning Outcomes (what the learner will be able to do)
Identify the basic steps required for troubleshooting and repair
Identify different sources that could help you in the troubleshooting and repair process
Rate resources that you have identified in order of use
Identify a range of information to record for the troubleshooting and repair process
Format a PC and install an OS
Refine a detailed troubleshooting document

Learning Objectives (skills, knowledge & attitudes)
Record useful sources
Critique work
Research and select relevant information
Develop logical thinking skills and apply these to problem solving tasks


Today I reviewed and updated my troubleshooting repair sheet and improved it to the best of my ability. Something that helped me with this was looking at somebody elses sheet and adding/changing features based on their ideas. We also swapped seats and added comments on other peoples repair sheet to help them improve it.

The next assignment I have due is U20 A3T1 which needs to be in before the 31st of October. I also have U13 work that is due all the way in December but I need to make a good start on that soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment