Friday, 20 October 2017

20/10/2017

Lesson Aim:
Receive feedback on A1, action changes if necessary.
Reintroduce A2: Go over requirements.
Begin work on A2
Continue developing skills working in Blender
Design and create a 3D model

Learning Outcomes:
Research and assess possible designs
Create justification for your choice in designs
Present designs for feedback
Create a simple, small 3D model from a design
Create a more detailed, small 3D model following your design.
Offer constructive feedback on improvements to a peer’s work
Break down the requirements for A2T1 and A2T2
Begin planning for A2T1 and A2T2
Begin work on A2T1 and A2T2

Learning Objectives:
Develop knowledge on using Blender to create 3D models
Understand how to create a design plan for a 3D model
Critically evaluate peer work
Understand the requirements for A2T1 an A2T2


Today we started to plan ideas for our Unit 41 3D model design. I decided to go with a nature theme so I could design models such as trees, animals and other aspects of the theme. We had an hour dedicated to learning about safeguarding and how it protects people like college students. Finally, I created a 3D model of a cactus in Blender.

The next assignment I have due is a resubmission for Unit 13 which is due the 27th of October. I also have U20 work that is due the 31st of October and U41 work due in November so have some time to make a start on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment