Aim: To design web pages using CSS and a scripting language
Objectives:
Understand the importance of the design process
State what documentation is required
Create the designs for the web pages, including an outline of content
Create design documents (flowcharts and pseudocode) for two interactive elements
Today I managed to complete all of the designs for my website and I am happy with how it looks and the colour scheme that I have gone with. I also refreshed my memory from last year with practicing writing pseudo code and creating flow charts. I have not fully completed the assignment that is linked to this yet because I still have not written about how CSS controls the layout of each of my pages.
The next assignment I have due is a resubmission for Unit 13 which is due the 27th of October. I also have U20 work that is due the 31st of October and U41 work due in November so have some time to make a start on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment