Objectives:
Understand the importance of the design process
Explain what documentation is required
Explain the purpose of a stated website
Create the navigational diagram for a stated website
Create screen design for pages for a stated website, including an outline of content
Today we started out next assignment which was about designing our website. This task is very similar to last year which makes it straight forward to understand. I have already completed a big chunk of it including the designs of each webpage. This afternoon we practiced writing JavaScript and I managed to code 3 different types of alert buttons that display different messages and have different outputs. This task will help me write create JavaScript code for my website as I need at least 3 different JavaScript functions for it.
The next assignment I have due is U20 A3T1 which needs to be in before the 31st of October.
No comments:
Post a Comment