Tuesday, 31 October 2017

31/10/2017

Lesson Aim:
Consider factors and tools for when working on a computer


Learning Outcomes (what the learner will be able to do)
Identify useful software
Justify useful software tools
Use identified software tools
Understand the areas that trouble shooting may impact
Develop an answer to include higher level thinking skills
Follow expectations on the processes that need to be taken when submitting work


Learning Objectives (skills, knowledge & attitudes)
Record useful sources
Critique work


Today we bonded into groups and did some practical work on PCs. I thought that this was helpful because this practice will be put to good use when it comes to the practical part of our assignment. I also made changes to my practical sheet that I will use when troubleshooting PCs. We also looked at different software that can be externally used to troubleshoot other PCs such as anti virus, disk cleaner and image data backup.

I have missed some pieces of work due to having no internet until the 15th of November. My next assignment is due tonight which is U20 A3T1.

No comments:

Post a Comment