Monday, 2 October 2017

2/10/2017

Aims: Discuss how a scripting language can improve functionality
Explore how web pages using scripts are implemented in different browsers

Objectives:
Discuss, with examples how a scripting language can be used to improve the functionality of a website
Research and explain how web pages that do not support scripts implement them.
Create some simple JavaScript functions

Today I learnt about how scripting languages improve the functionality of a website. This includes maintaining cookies, handling forms and browser detection. This will help me with the second part of my assignment. Today was not very interactive because we basically worked on assignments all day but I feel that this has benefited me because I completed a fair amount of work.

The next piece of work that I have due is U13 work that is due tomorrow so I need to complete and submit that before its due.

No comments:

Post a Comment