Friday, 29 September 2017

29/9/2017

Work on A1T1 and A1T2.
Further understanding of Blender.
Utilise peer feedback for guidance on A1T1/A1T2

Learning Outcomes:
Use Blender to create examples/evidence to use for A1T2
Develop modelling skills in Blender
Research necessary information for use in A1T1 and A1T2
Shortlist appropriate literature for use in A1T1 and A1T2
Give constructive feedback on A1T1/A1T2 for a peer.

Learning Objectives:
Work toward completion of A1T1 and A1T2
Submit A1T1/A1T2 for marking
Design and create a biological 3D model
Develop understanding of what is required for A1T1/A1T2

Today I learnt that gender stereotyping is associating a specific color or product to one gender. An example of this is a Robot toy to a boy or the color pink towards a girl. It also applies to job roles. Today we also used blender to create a 3D model. I followed a tutorial on YouTube and made a polygonal tree.

The next piece of work that I have due is U13 work on the 3rd of October. 

No comments:

Post a Comment