Aim: To understand the characteristics and features of scripting languages
Objectives:
State why scripting languages are used on a website and give some specific examples
Explain some characteristics of scripting languages
Complete some JavaScript practical exercises
Today I we started A2T1 for Unit 20 and I managed to complete the first part of it. We had a starter and we were split up into groups to complete a presentation on a characteristic of scripting language. This very much helped me complete the first part of the assignment because it saved me time from doing further research and helped me understand the task more. A weakness of today is that I struggled a little bit from working through JavaScript tutorials on Code Academy this afternoon as it is not very similar to HTML that I found out.
The next assignment that I have due is U13 work which is due the 3rd of October. I then have to complete U20 A2T1 and U41 T1 and T2
No comments:
Post a Comment