Work on A1T1 and A1T2.
Further understanding of Blender.
Develop research skills.
Understand the importance of constraints when considering 3D modelling
Learning Outcomes:
Use Blender to create examples/evidence to use for A1T2
Develop modelling skills in Blender
Research necessary information for use in A1T1 and A1T2
Shortlist appropriate literature for use in A1T1 and A1T2
Explain how constraints may be considered with regards to 3D modelling.
Learning Objectives:
Work toward completion of A1T1 and A1T2
Understand the use of constraints in 3D modelling
Create an object you use every day in Blender
Today I learnt what constraints are and why they are important. The examples that I looked into are polygon count, file size and rendering time. I found that doing our own research and then going through a presentation on the board really helped me understand about them. I need to write everything up in the assignment before I forget about it over the weekend. I also created an everyday object in Blender. It was supposed to be a keyring but turned out to be a Soap.
No comments:
Post a Comment