Friday, 8 September 2017

8/9/2017

Learning Outcomes:

Understand the basic theory behind 3D modelling
Use Blender to make extremely basic models.
Use Blender to make intermediate models.
Utilise Blender to create, texture, and render a bespoke 3D model.

Learning Objectives

Identify the applications of 3D modelling
Understand how 3D models are displayed
Explain how 3D models are displayed
Explain the rendering pipeline
Name a number of distinct formats used in 3D modelling.

Today was our introduction into unit 41 which is 3D modelling. I think that I really struggled at starting to use Blender because it was all new to me but I managed to pick up on it quite quickly after watching some tutorials on YouTube. My personal reflection of this week has been good because I have gotten an early start on the first assignments and am also working at home to complete them. I tired making Bart Simpson but didn't really go to plan completely.

The next upcoming deadline that I have is A1 for unit 13 and should be able to complete it on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment