Aim: To explain the fundamentals of CSS
Objectives:
To be able to state the different implementation styles of CSS
Effectively explain the different types of selectors
Confidently explain what the box model is and the components that make it up
Today I learnt all of the advantages and disadvantages of CSS syntax and selectors. I also looked into the features and structure of the box model. This was key to completing my assignment. I found the presentation starter quite helpful this morning because it gave me a basic understanding of each of the box model features. A weakness of today is that I need to improve my HTML and CSS skills because my website for the homework looked a bit different from the actual website that we had to copy it from. On the other hand, a strength of today was that I answered some of the questions in class which relates to my SMART target.
The only piece of work that is on my list now is the Unit 41 work which isn't due until October.
No comments:
Post a Comment