Tuesday, 26 September 2017

26/9/2017

Lesson Aim:
Identify and use a suitable approach to troubleshooting and repair process


Learning Outcomes (what the learner will be able to do)

Identify the basic steps required for troubleshooting and repair
Identify the key information to record for the troubleshooting and repair process
Identify a range of information to record for the troubleshooting and repair process
Create a troubleshooting document
Create a detailed troubleshooting document


Learning Objectives (skills, knowledge & attitudes)

Take notes
Take detailed notes
Research and select relevant information
Develop logical thinking skills and apply these to problem solving tasks


Today I created a documentation on the record of fixing a single PC. I feel that I missed a lot of possible things out when creating this as I started working on the PC. I was put into a group and we successfully took apart a PC. We assumed that it needed a motherboard replacement because it was still getting power through it but was not turning on. If we would have had more time, we could have been more precise on what the actual problem was with the PC.

The next assignment that I have due is U13 work which is due the 3rd of October. I then have to complete U20 A2T1 and U41 T1 and T2 which are due on the 6th of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment