Lesson Aim:
Explain the impact of organisational policies on the troubleshooting and repair process
Learning Outcomes (what the learner will be able to do)
Identify the skills required for troubleshooting and repair
Identify the stages in the customer handover/Acceptance process?
Identify the impact that troubleshooting and repair can have on a business
Identify knock on effects the impact that troubleshooting and repair process can have on a business
Identify the different forms of communication the occur in the troubleshooting / repair process
Provide strategies to reduce impact of troubleshooting and repair process
Learning Objectives (skills, knowledge & attitudes)
Take notes
Take detailed notes
Identify documents / information that may be needed in the troubleshooting and repair process
Identify basic processes
Research and select relevant information
Develop logical thinking skills and apply these to problem solving tasks
This afternoon we had our Tutor hour which was about the choices that we have after completing college. My original plan was to get an apprenticeship but I am now considering a junior role job but in the same sector of IT that I want to work in. In the rest of the afternoon, I wrote down notes from the textbook about the organisational policies which will be very useful to me when writing up my assignment.
The next assignment that I have due is U13 work which is due the 3rd of October. I then have to complete U20 A2T1 and U41 T1 and T2 which are due on the 6th of October.
No comments:
Post a Comment