Structure some JavaScript
Objectives:
Clearly explain JavaScript constructs, with examples
Discuss, using examples, how a scripting language can improve functionality
Correctly structure JavaScript when creating code containing loops, decision making and functions
Today I learnt about the syntax of JavaScript and how loops and decision making blocks of code is executed. I am now confident in talking about each part of statements and stating what each part is and what it does. On the other hand, I still have a lot of work to complete for the second assignment for unit 20. We also used Code Academy to learn how to write JavaScript. I struggled a bit with this.
The next assignment that I have due is U13 work which is due the 3rd of October. I then have to complete U20 A2T1 and U41 T1 and T2 which are due on the 6th of October.
No comments:
Post a Comment