Lesson Aim:
Identify the key areas of the unit (format / structure / dates)
Consider the troubleshooting and repair process and how it can impact on people
Learning Objectives (skills, knowledge & attitudes)
Take notes!
Take detailed notes
Identify documents / information that may be needed in the troubleshooting and repair process
Research and select relevant information
Use logical thinking
Develop logical thinking skills and apply these to problem solving tasks
Today we started unit 13. I learnt about skills that an IT technician or IT support role would need. Some of them are subject knowledge, communication and logical thinking. I also did some research on SLA and found out that it means service level agreement which is a contract between two companies.
My only upcoming deadline is A1 from unit 20 and I am already a third way through it. I also have homework from unit 20 that I need to complete over my days off of college this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment