Continue developing skills working in Blender
Design and create a 3D model
Understand the requirements for A2T1 and A2T2
Begin working on A2T1 and A2T2
Learning Outcomes:
Research and assess possible designs
Create justification for your choice in designs
Present designs for feedback
Create a simple, small 3D model from a design
Create a more detailed, small 3D model following your design.
Offer constructive feedback on improvements to a peer’s work
Break down the requirements for A2T1 and A2T2
Learning Objectives:
Develop knowledge on using Blender to create 3D models
Understand how to create a design plan for a 3D model
Critically evaluate peer work
Understand the requirements for A2T1 an A2T2
Today we created a 3D model in blender related to food and drink. My original ideas were a Banana and a Takeaway cup but I decided to use the Takeaway cup because it has an easier design. A screenshot of my model can be seen below. We also had a tutor hour session about Dyslexia. We looked at a website and it has improved my awareness off it because I now know how Dyslexia effects people. We also had another tutor hour which was about the importance of both female and male role models. I learnt that more males dominate the STEM career sectors rather than females.
The next assignment I have due is a resubmission for Unit 13 which I dont know the date for as of yet. I also have U20 work that is due the 31st of October and U41 work due in November.
No comments:
Post a Comment