Aims: To be able to generate ideas for digital graphics for an interactive media project
Objectives:
Explain the importance of designs
Create a suitable design brief for a stated client
State what legal and ethical considerations need to be considered when creating interactive media products
To understand the importance of design tools
Today I worked into completing U35 A2T1 and I am really happy with the amount of work that I did on it because I only have to write the conclusion to finish it off. A strength of today is that I am happy with the decisions that I made when planning because I gave good reasons for why I would chose to use something like a specific setting for an image. This has made me more prepared for the next assignment in Unit 35 because working through this has given me ideas for what graphics I could create.
The next piece of work that I have due is A3T1 for unit 3.
No comments:
Post a Comment