To continue with development of Assignment Three
To demonstrate your robot for A3
Submit A3 to a good standard, work on resubmission of prior assignments
Learning Objectives
Develop skills writing code in NXC
Demonstrate the robot
To work toward completion of Assignment Three
Today I came into college to finish off outstanding works and managed to complete a resubmission for unit 3 and almost another one for unit 14. The last SMART target that I set myself was To review all of my SMART targets at the end of this term to make sure they are SMART (Specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and timely). I will do this as well as other resubmissions over the weekend so I am more ahead of my work schedule.
The next piece of work I have due is a resubmission for unit 14 which is A3T1 (due Monday 2nd July).
No comments:
Post a Comment