Tuesday, 19 June 2018

19/6/2018

Use a SQL commands to interrogate a multi table database
Present information in a suitable way

Learning Outcomes (what the learner will be able to do)
Export data from DBBrowser
Identify how data may be suitable, accurate and relevant
Refine the search using SQL commands
Identify specific data from multiple tables as requested
Identify valid but inaccurate data
Interrogate edit large sets of data to present useable information
Interrogate large sets of data to present accurate, valid and usable information
Manipulate data in Excel to produce useful information
Evaluate information to present it and justify the methods you have used

Learning Objectives (skills, knowledge & attitudes)
Develop SQL query skills
Present data for a purpose
Edit and process data for a purpose


This afternoon we carried on with U3 Assignment 3 Task 2 and I managed to complete two queries in this time. A weakness of today was that I was going to come into college early this morning but decided to work from home instead. I am happy that this assignment was given an extension for tomorrow because I still have lots to complete for it. I will be coming into college tomorrow to catch up on more work.

The next assignments I have due are U3 A3T2, U35 A2T2,T3 which are all due tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment