Monday, 18 June 2018

18/6/2018

Aim: To be able to generate ideas for digital graphics for an interactive media project

Objectives:
To understand the importance of design tools
To create a moodboard for interactive media products for a stated client.
To create a mind map for interactive media products for a stated client.
To create sketches for at least one concept for interactive media products for a stated client
To create sketches for three different concepts for interactive media products for a stated client

Today I completed the specification plan for my graphics so I know the exact settings to use for each image with reasons. I also worked to completing U35 A2T3 which is all about copyright and the ethical issues that a designer has to consider before making graphical images. This is important because as a professional designer you do not want to get fined or hurt anyone's feelings through segregating their race or gender for example. A weakness of today is that I still believe I am behind on work as I have not yet done my sketches for my digital graphics so still have lots of work to complete before wednesday.

The next piece of work that I have due is U3 A3T2 due tomorrow 19th June.

No comments:

Post a Comment