Friday, 8 June 2018

8/6/2018

Lesson Aim:
To continue with development of Assignment Three
To investigate line following techniques 

Learning Objectives:
Investigate the use of sensors in NXT Robot design
Develop skills writing code in NXC
Investigate different methods of line following in NXC
To work toward completion of Assignment Three


This morning I finished off my flow charts for unit 14 so I am almost caught up with my workload for this unit. I also made some sketches of my robot and labeled parts of it to achieve the criteria for the assignment (I hope). In the afternoon we had a tutor hour about how IT could effect our jobs in the future and I found out there is a 22% chance of my dream job being taken over by robots. My SMART target for this week was to come into college for two extra days next week to ensure I am caught up on my workload.

The next piece of work that I have due is today which is U35 A1T1 and I have almost completed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment