Friday, 22 June 2018

22/6/2018

Lesson Aim:
To continue with development of Assignment Three
To demonstrate your robot for A3

Learning Objectives:
Develop skills writing code in NXC
Demonstrate the robot
To work toward completion of Assignment Three


Today I managed to finally complete writing and testing the code for my robot. After doing this, my robot was observed by my Tutor and it scored 40 out of a possible 75 which I am really happy with but I could have massibly improved this if I altered and then tested higher movements speeds. A weakness of today was that I was late to college by about an hour and fifteen minutes because my alarm did not go off this morning. Despite this, I was still able to come into college to complete a substantial amount of work!

My next assignment is due on Monday 25th which is U3 A3T2 and John has kindly given me an extension for this so I have more time to complete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment