Lesson Aim:
To continue with development of Assignment Three
To investigate line following techniques
Learning Objectives:
Investigate the use of sensors in NXT Robot design
Develop skills writing code in NXC
Investigate different methods of line following in NXC
To work toward completion of Assignment Three
To continue with development of Assignment Three
To investigate line following techniques
Learning Objectives:
Investigate the use of sensors in NXT Robot design
Develop skills writing code in NXC
Investigate different methods of line following in NXC
This afternoon we looked at the our robots and discussed why they need to transfer any analogue signals into digital. I know that computers only understand signals that use binary so I based my hypothesis from that. We were also introduced the new merit criteria assignment which was about how and why these Lego robots use signal conversion.
The next piece of work that I have due is a resubmission for Unit 3 which is A2T1 and actually a day late so I need to resubmit this as soon as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment