Present information in a suitable way
Learning Outcomes (what the learner will be able to do)
Export data from DBBrowser
Identify how data may be suitable, accurate and relevant
Refine the search using SQL commands
Identify specific data from multiple tables as requested
Identify valid but inaccurate data
Interrogate edit large sets of data to present useable information
Interrogate large sets of data to present accurate, valid and usable information
Manipulate data in Excel to produce useful information
Evaluate information to present it and justify the methods you have used
Learning Objectives (skills, knowledge & attitudes)
Develop SQL query skills
Present data for a purpose
Edit and process data for a purpose
This afternoon I came into college in order to complete outstanding resubmissions that are due soon. In my attempt at this, I only managed to complete most of one resubmission because today has not been very motivated really. I spent some of the time today thinking about my target grades for each of the units and decided that I only really need to go for Passes on most the units this year to achieve the grade that I want for this course (MMM). If however I change my mind and go for distinctions in the rest of the units then I will only achieve a DMM.
The next assignment I have due is a resubmission for unit 3 which is A2T3 due 28th of June.
No comments:
Post a Comment