Friday, 10 November 2017

10/11/2017

Lesson Aim:
Continue work on A2
Continue developing skills working in Blender
Design and create a 3D model
Introduce Assignment 3

Learning Outcomes:
Research and assess possible designs 
Create justification for your choice in designs 
Present designs for feedback
Create a simple, small 3D model from a design
Create a more detailed, small 3D model following your design.
Continue work on A2T1 and A2T2
Begin collating ideas for A3 

Learning Objectives:
Develop knowledge on using Blender to create 3D models
Understand how to create a design plan for a 3D model
Work toward completion of A2T1/A2T2
Understand what is required to complete A3


Today I started off my day at college by creating a 3D model in Blender. My ideas were to model Morrison's and Norwich Castle but I went with the castle because I thought that Morrison's was very big and has a lot detail into the roof and the outside. A rendered image of my model can be seen below. A disadvantage of today was that the road was cut off due to road works so busses were not running. I had to walk 40 minutes down the road to try and find a bus. We also looked at the requirements for A3T1/T2/T3


My next deadline is the 14th of November in which A2 is due for unit 41.

No comments:

Post a Comment