Tuesday, 14 November 2017

14/11/2017

Lesson Aim:
To complete and submit task 1 & 2 of Assignment 2
Work on Assignment 3

Learning Outcomes: 
Research and assess possible designs (A3)
Create justification for your choice in designs 
Continue work on A2T1 and A2T2
Begin collating ideas for A3 

Learning Objectives:
Work toward completion of A2T1/A2T2
Understand what is required to complete A3


Today I managed to complete and submit A2T1 for Unit 41 but still have not completed A2T2 as I have yet to draw some extra sketches so I can submit it. Most of my time today has gone to designing creative research such as a thought shower and mood board. I am very happy with my choice of theme because it allows me to chose from a big list of possible 3D models that I can make.














I still have yet to complete A2T2 and it is due today. After this I have to 3 peices of work all due in December so I have some time to complete them now that I will have internet access as of tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment