Identify useful software tools
Justify useful software tools
Use identified software tools
Identify useful hardware tools
Justify useful hardware tools
Use identified hardware tools
Identify how to communicate effectively with a user
Document troubleshooting
Identify potential risks
Learning Objectives (skills, knowledge & attitudes)
Work safelyPresent work
I spent the whole day today completing the troubleshooting and repair practical and found it more difficult working on my own compared to working in a group. I spent a couple of hours trying to find why nothing was showing on the screen but then the teacher hinted that there was no graphics card installed which left me very annoyed due to how long I had been troubleshooting the PC for. I also ran an anti-virus test which didn't end for some reason. I also learnt that you can turn on LAN in the BIOS of a computer to activate internet.
My next assignment due is U20 A3T2 on the 24th of November.
No comments:
Post a Comment