Monday, 20 November 2017

20/11/2017

Aims: To create an interactive website for a stated client, using CSS to control the layout 
To be able to explain how to employ good practice in the design and implementation of the web pages

Learning Objectives:
Create a website for a stated client using HTML5 and CSS
Make the website responsive
Add interactive elements to the website using a scripting language e.g. JavaScript
Employ good practice whist coding your website

Learning Outcomes:
Work together in pairs
Develop interpersonal skills
Use effective verbal communication skills
Use effective written communication skills to create a well structured document on good design
Create a well designed website using HtmL5, CSS and a scripting language


Today I completed extra work on developing my website, especially into my first page. I managed to sort out the text that was hiding under the navigation with some help from online. Instead of moving it down, I fixed it to a certain position in the page so it stays there.

My next assignment that is due is U20 A3T2 which is due on the Friday 24th of November.

No comments:

Post a Comment