Monday, 27 November 2017

27/11/2017

Aims & Objectives 27/11/17

Aims: To create an interactive website for a stated client
To test interactive web pages
To evaluate the web pages and discuss improvements

Objectives:
To create an interactive website using HTML, CSS and a scripting language
To create a well structured testing table
To test your website and include evidence for the tests
To describe the good and bad parts of your website
To describe possible improvements for your website


Today I managed to complete a lot of work into my website as I now have only two pages left to complete. I think it will take me some hours to complete because I will have to find solutions to the bugs that I have encountered. A weakness of today is that I am still having issues with the bootstrap layout of my website. I need to do alot more work while at home because I have alot of deadlines creeping up.

My next assignment is U20 A3T2 which is due tonight and then I have U20 A4T1 due tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment